Child Health Centre
Parents and their infants are welcome at the Peppermint Grove Child Health Centre. This centre is funded by the Town of Claremont, as well as Cottesloe, Mosman Park, and Peppermint Grove councils.
Click to view location, contact details, and opening times.
Services the Child Health Centre offers
- Parenting Groups: New Parent Groups and Introduction to Solids sessions for enquiries and bookings please call 9347 6900.
- Drop-in-Sessions on Wednesday mornings from 9am – 11am.
- Development assessments at 6-8 weeks, 3-4 months, 8 months and 18 months.
- 3-year-old assessments for any concerns
- Universal child health checks
- You are welcome to speak to your child Health Nurse about: Breastfeeding. Sleep and settling, Introducing solids, Childhood illnesses, Immunisation, Adjustment to parenting (mums and dads!), Postnatal depression & Play and Development.
In conjunction with Child and Adolescent Community Health, the Child Health Centre runs a free immunisation clinic on the first Wednesday of every month from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
All immunisations are:
- Available as per the WA Immunisation Schedule
- No appointment is necessary
For enquiries, please call 9321 1312.